Avalon Hills is known within the industry for its patient advocacy efforts. We do this in a variety of ways, including:
- Educating patients and families regarding Mental Health Parity and their individual rights regarding these laws
- Helping patients access and understand their insurance benefits
- Advocating with insurance companies on behalf of patients to ensure the insurance benefit is maximized during residential treatment stay
- Lobbying on a local, state and federal level to improve insurance coverage for the treatment of eating disorders
- Working within the industry to improve residential treatment and to encourage a Treat to Outcome philosophy, as the standard of care
From pre-admission to final billing, our caring and competent Admissions, Utilization Review and Billing Teams strive to help you find the best possible strategy in maximizing your insurance benefit.